Suncore Foods® is looking to expand their team. If the position is of interest, please email with the title of the position and attach your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking to add an additional warehouse associate to our hard working and fast paced fulfillment team. Attention to detail is key for this role, as you will be responsible for picking, packing, quality control, and packaging for all orders.
- Picking, packaging, and shipping orders
Accurately loading and unloading of goods and supplies
Maintain cleanliness and proper stocking of inventory in the work area
Ensure quality among warehouse products
Monitor, reconcile, and communicate stock levels and inventory
Proper packaging and labeling of inventory
Working in accord with all safety regulations of the warehouse
Other duties and responsibilities as requested by management
- Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet the performance standards of the position
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime and weekends as needed
- Team player, willing to work in other areas of the operation as needed
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Lifting, climbing, kneeling and squatting as needed
- Should possess time management skills and be able to meet timelines
- Ability to read, comprehend and communicate in English
- Good oral and written communication skills
Suncore Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.
Face mask is required. Social distancing. Temperature screening. Wash hands often. And not limited to for the safety of our team members and you.