Suncore Foods® is looking to expand their team. If the position is of interest, please email with the title of the position and attach your resume to email@example.com.
We are looking for an office assistant to join our team. The ideal candidates will provides support to our sales & operating staff at the direction of the head of the company and not limited to. Our work environment is fast-paced and requires individuals who are excellent at multi-tasking.
- Performs a wide range of administrative support duties requiring broad experience, skill and knowledge of organization policies and practices
- Involved in issues of a confidential and sensitive nature
- Prepares and composes correspondence, reports, presentations, etc.
- Screens and routes telephone calls, and resolves a wide range of inquiries
- May screen and respond to emails, resolving issues and inquiries
- Schedules and maintains a calendar of appointments, conference calls, meetings and travel itineraries. Coordinates related arrangements, gathers information, negotiates scheduling issues
- May prepare and distribute meeting notes and action items, tracking completion of tasks for a broad area, reports issues to manager
- General administrative assistance includes filling out forms, filing, ordering office supplies, submitting and reconciling expense reports, greeting and assisting visitors
- Coordinating department meetings and events
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite which includes word processing, spreadsheets, databases, graphics and/or desktop publishing applications
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive attitude at all times
- Handles sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong grammar skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving and analytical skills
We are looking to add an additional warehouse associate to our hard working and fast paced fulfillment team. Attention to detail is key for this role, as you will be responsible for picking, packing, quality control, and packaging for all orders.
- Picking, packaging, and shipping orders
- Accurately loading and unloading of goods and supplies
- Maintain cleanliness and proper stocking of inventory in the work area
- Ensure quality among warehouse products
- Monitor, reconcile, and communicate stock levels and inventory
- Proper packaging and labeling of inventory
- Working in accord with all safety regulations of the warehouse
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by management
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet the performance standards of the position
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime and weekends as needed
- Team player, willing to work in other areas of the operation as needed
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Lifting, climbing, kneeling and squatting as needed
- Should possess time management skills and be able to meet timelines
- Ability to read, comprehend and communicate in English
- Good oral and written communication skills
Suncore Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.
Face mask is required. Social distancing. Temperature screening. Wash hands often. And not limited to for the safety of our team members and you.